South KilKerran
The House on the Farm at South Kilkerran 5573 – Hundred 117 E&W Kilkerran Built in 1911.
The old house, middle right, behind the pitch roof cellar, was built before.
Johann August Arnold moved from Johnburgh approx. late 1890’s. Johnburgh is east of Quorn & Carrieton – NE of Orroroo.
Augie demolished the original house around 1950. Kieth demolished 1911 house (front one) 1974 and rebuilt a new house in 1975 house exactly where 1911 was built.
Information supplied by Kieth Arnold